Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Cell Phone



New Cell Phone Owner

I am now the proud owner of a cell phone. Rebecca LePine at the Verizon Store in Concord was wonderful in helping me choose and set it up. She took care with me and didn’t rush me at all which I really appreciated.

When I first described my needs for the phone, she suggested a tracfone. My issue with getting a smart phone was how much I would use the phone after my trip and most come with a two year contract. I also wondered about the ability to do credit cards for customers while at a show.

I finally decided on a Verizon Illusion which also has unlimited calling and texting, but after six months, I can cancel if I no longer want it. I can also get a Square One to do credit cards which Rebecca recommended purchasing on-line.

Now that I am home, I have to enter passwords and do some other things to get it working well. I took notes when Rebecca was talking, but at the moment, I’m brain dead. I’m sure I’ll have questions tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment