Friday, January 31, 2014

Organization and Ready to Show


My big goal, and the one that I’ve been struggling with for years, is in organization. I make many attempts then get distracted by other projects. However, to become a good business person, it is imperative that I get my files in order. It is annoying to need a particular piece of paper and not know where I put it. The project gets a bit overwhelming.

What came to mind this morning was that I need to keep better track of which shows I entered which pictures. It would be embarrassing to bring a picture that had already been displayed or has been seen before. It’s not an issue if I am constantly doing new ones, but there are times when what I have ready has been shown in at least one place. Plus, when I am in the middle of a different project, it’s not so easy to take the time to print, mat, and frame a new photo.


As everything ends up taking longer than expected, I want to look at alternatives for printing and having the pictures ready to hang. Today one of my goals is to have a couple of my photos printed at an online company and also to have them printed in a different format than I do myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment