Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Frustrated

The stress of the house hunt is getting to me. I just want to cry all the time. I’m a real basket case when it comes to things like this.

I found a piece of land that I really like, but there’s a home owner’s association and that turns me off big time. Thinking about it kept me waking up all night. If it’s affecting me like this, it must not be the right move. Drat. The piece of land was what I’d be willing to spend, but the bull shit associated with HOAs is unbelievable. My stomach is so much in knots that eating makes me feel sick. The headaches are constant. Then to have to pay a $600/yr. association fee… who knows where it will stop.

Inside I’m freaking over the entire situation. It’s bad enough to have to move, but to not be able to find anyplace I like is almost unbearable. Then to add to it all, I’m going to have to rent before I buy which means putting money into that instead of all into a new home. So, not only do I have to find a couple rooms for Pele-kitty and I for a few months, I’ll have to get rental space for my possessions. There goes any extra money I was trying to keep aside.


I’m heart-sick and brain dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment