Friday, February 8, 2013

Day 19, Friday, February 08, 2013, a.m.



This bed was the most comfortable I’ve slept in since being on the road. One thing I have to remember is to ask to be put on the side away from the traffic. Not that it’s bad from the fourth floor, but I still would like it quieter. Now that I’m dressed, I opened the curtains. The sky is a heavy overcast.

I went down and had a couple pieces of bacon for breakfast. The one morning I thought biscuits and gravy might be good, there wasn’t any. Back in the room, I started the weekly calendar and my column. I checked in a couple of people back home. It’s looking scary. I hope they don’t lose power with this storm.

Gail and I had talked about going to the bird sanctuary today. In my ITR To Edit folder, there are two items for right now. Think I’ll tackle those when I get back. It’s time to get out and about. The skies have cleared and it’s sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment