Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 32, Thursday, February 21, 2013, a.m.



What’s most on my mind this morning is the storm in the Midwest. The way it is looking, it might hit the northeast as I am traveling home. That scares me. I don’t think I can beat it. I turned on the Weather Channel, but it’s all about Kansas, Arizona, and Colorado then to local Fredericksburg weather. I’m nervous. I’m already getting back into colder weather as it is only 27 degrees this morning.

Earlier I imported 300 photos taken since leaving Savannah. I edited 31 and am now posting some to Facebook. I wish I realized on the trip down that I could take photos while driving. Okay, maybe not a smart thing to do, but I can’t stop enough times.

I need to finish packing up and hit the road. I’ve decided to get a little closer to home before I have to hole up a day or two.

Today I’ll head up Rte. 17N to 66W and will pick up 81N. Not sure how far I’ll get. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment