Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 27, Saturday, February 16, 2013, a.m.



 
This crappy room won’t let me sign on the internet. I’m cold and not very happy. Yep, “You get what you pay for” and this was a cheap place. There’s dust everywhere; tv, microwave, fridge, and the bathroom door has handprints all over it. At least the bed was clean and I slept fairly well.

As soon as I finish this, I’m heading for Charleston. It’s about an hour and a half away. Today is a work day and I need to hole up. Usually you can’t check in to hotels until 3 p.m., but I’m hoping to be able to do so earlier. I may stop somewhere if I see a place to visit just so I can kill some time. I’m on my last set of clean clothes, so I need to do laundry, too. I’m considering going back to the Comfort Suites Inn on the Ashley where I stayed before, but I’m not 100% sure. I couldn’t find my hotel coupon book for S.C. last night.

I turned on the heat. I’ve been sitting here freezing all morning. It’s too bad. This place has a pretty pool. It’s all that’s pretty.

Arrggh, let me get packed up and outta here!


No comments:

Post a Comment